Saturday 28 November 2015

Dark clouds

Relaxed and cheerful,
there was a world
With friend and families,
Happiness all around
Dance  and music
were the only sounds
Calling God's name,
came the evil hounds
Music became cries,
Years became seconds
Victims n sinners ,
Prayed the same God
But only death,
danced on bullets  sounds.
Many lives  cried,
Many lives  died,
The world became one
To turn the  evil hound

In my solitude, 
See myself in the mirror,
Then the dead and the  evils
A man is what I found
In very  different  people 
Then I watch,
In the deep blue sky,
From my heart
Made a thumping cry
Oh dear God
Is that something,
You wished, or
By mistake
You've something missed
The same  you are,
With some different names.

But, 
Here we are
Fighting insane games
My name is better
And it should get the fame.
........
Freespirit Juneja

No comments:

Post a Comment