Thursday 27 June 2013

Zenith of Love



Zenith of Love

The stir you've created
Love has inflated
Am I dreaming
Watch the light beaming
Feel you're  beside me
Oh your love has tied me
My heart is on fire
Burns in your desire
Oh stop teasing me
Just play with me
Bless me with your touch
Oh I need you so much
Listen to your zeal
Which only I can feel
Caress me cuddle me
In your arms huddle me
With music of your fingers
My body is your singer
Adorn me with your lips
Hurt  with your nips
Move like a fish
Play as you wish
While on your sail
Leave on me some trails
As we are allying
Our love is flying
Oh as you  unveil
I turn  more  male
Oh the rush of breaths
As I explore more depths
Expressions on your face
Invites in your embrace
More you enwrap me
Only love I can see
The act of being one
We sing  in unison
And there  you fall
Like Angel from heaven....


I can feel the smiling you
As immersed in you
And we lie together
Giving our love feathers 

4 comments:

  1. absolutely romantic piece...

    but hey if i were to suggest you something, i'd say that at a few places the rhyming sounds a little forced and even redundant. try detaching yourself with your work n read through again...

    best lines for me were: Bless me with your touch, oh i need you so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Himani :) I'm really sorry for responding so late as i was really busy with things ....On ur perfect advice I have introduced some changes to make it more smooth . I hope u would like it now :)..

      Delete
  2. I am complete rhymer like you.. Somehow I am stuck to the belief that poetry has to rhyme.. :P Anyways, a beautiful piece..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True Jyotsna , Poetry is a music , without rhyming it cant ring the bell , may be it can be perceived as a great thought , a subtle thought ...Even kings and Queens of old times used to talk in a code language ...so do I call them poet .... The music cant be termed as music till u can feel ....So I love Rhyming and may be I'm not perfect but i'm learning , improving and editing

      Delete