Wednesday 3 July 2013

The Aphrodite



The Aphrodite

Embraced in Seraph's wings
I had my last sight
New world to a new world
I was flying like a kite
From nowhere her warmth came
Snapped my beautiful flight
Fearing I might loose him
I held him(Seraph) so tight
Soon I couldn't bear it
Left me alone to fight
Then I got my own wings
To guard me from her sight
Warmth started embracing me
I couldn't find respite
Soon she started kissing me
Restless was my plight
I twisted, I turned
but her presence was too bright
Defeated me,
I finally opened my eyes
Flickered a bit in the bright light
Mesmerized & startled to see
I was held by The Aphrodite


The Aphrodite

The new life of every day
First melody of every soul
Adorned with music of Avians
Smiling with blossomed flowers
Freshness of new feelings
With the blanket of Love
The Aphrodite is no one, but
The beautiful rays of Sun(morning)

(Here they're coming from the windows of my room) 

No comments:

Post a Comment