Thursday 4 July 2013

Friends ( A Tribute)

Friends (A tribute to my friends)

Amazing Earthly beings
No they are not divine

Vivify with Intensity
Flout the apathy
I understand your curiosity
End here this mystery
With Innovating new trends
I introduce you my wonderful friends

Love & only love their ardor
Hearts blend and beat louder
Togetherness is their denomination
Hatred dies of its own creation
At times parents, at times teachers
Imbibed with everyone's features
Enriched with verve, innovating new trends
Oh they are my wonderful friends

Enthusiasm beams with pride
Welcome sheer happiness,
Sadness no more its bride
Life wishes to be caressed
Wishes emerge from duress
Create heaven every moment
With their innovating trends
They are just my wonderful friends

Our deeds decide heaven or hell
Only foolish buy & swell
God created one for me
Nesting on the friendship tree
Pranks, teasers, slangs come free
Elation and alliance enrich its beauty
I can even give heaven a miss
To reside in my Friends' eternal bliss 

No comments:

Post a Comment