Wednesday 14 August 2013

Stressed Out











Stressed Out 

I move  from place  to place 
Fight everyday a new bout 
Seek nothing  but solace 
I am a  frozen hill
An Idol of exhaustion 
Wish writing my last will
As there are  no cautions
I do  nothing , but shout 
When I'm disgusted &stressed out 

I feel like a wounded soldier
Each limb under a big boulder 
Friends afford me funny jibes
Busy filling their own beehives
Support  support all I  cry
World becomes a true lie 
It kisses me with clouts
When I'm disgusted and stressed out

Pragmatic life approaches death 
Omens drive me into ashes
Hope takes dying breaths 
Life's cinema plays  bitter flashes
Stress & fatigue have a feast
They maligned a big beast 
I fear  & run from battle
Have become a  tied up Cattle
At that time nothing  comes out
As I'm disgusted and stressed out 

My pursuit to live 
Sustain these  crashes
The Fighter in me thrive
Despite  all the thrashes
Stress & exhaustion become my arms
I am a Phoenix reborn from Ashes 
Failures and stress now I rejoice
Come hardships I'm fully poised 
A new Indiviual always carves out 
When I'm disgusted and stressed out 








No comments:

Post a Comment