Saturday 3 August 2013

The Expression of Love

The Expression Of Love

The very first drop of rain
Makes my heart go insane
Fragrance of the earth's aroma
Enraptures and fills my body's stomas 
Ballet of leaves on the songs of winds
Makes my soul dance and sings
Sun's penultimate rays glistening the twilight
Spreading my  heart's sight far n wide
Rainbow within each dewdrop
Makes me  appreciate
The versatility of life's job
If I combine all realms of nature 
The only person whom I feature
Whose presence makes me alive
Who propels me to strive
Who makes me fly high & above
O my Love it's You 

  .....Embrace me with Your love, your love and your love 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture, combined with a beautiful poetry!

    www.numerounity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton Ekta for ur words ....I'm really sorry for responding u so late

      Delete